Before deciding on the type, model or size of the heating system you want for your home, there are a few things that you should take into consideration.
Factors to Consider
- Efficiency – This is one of the most important elements to consider. If the efficiency is high, it will reduce the cost of operating the heating system.
- Fuel Type – Natural gas is the main heating fuel used all over the world,however, in regions with little or no natural gas, they make use of propane or LP gas.
- Distribution System – Choosing either forced air or hot water is also essential part of the decision making process.
- Overall Cost – When selecting a heating system, it is important to take into consideration all the costs involved. Initial installation cost, running costs, maintenance costs as well as possible repair costs.
Examples of Heating Systems
- Furnaces – New propane, gas, or oil furnaces usually have up to 78% to 96% AFUE.
- Boilers – Just like furnaces, boilers have an efficiency rate with an AFUE of 80%.
- Electric Heat Pumps – Like air conditioners, electric heat pumps make use of refrigerant cycle, but they are able to transform the refrigerant cycle during the heating season to provide heat to the house.
If you want to install a new heating system or replace the old one in order to provide efficient heat where it is required, you will want to employ the services of a professional in the trade.
Contact us at Crystal Air and Water, Inc. We are professionals in heating installation, Gainesville FL and we have been offering dedicated service to our customers for over 30 years. Our staff are efficient, experienced, and well-trained are are capable of providing useful information and making well-informed suggestions.
If you are considering the replacement of your heating system ,c all Crystal Air and Water, inc to book your installation appointment.